Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wall-E DVD

I picked up the three disc edition of Wall-E a couple of days ago. I have watched a bit of the special features and they are great. The new short Burn-E is hilarious. It does have a pretty high price tag, but I think it is worth it, luckily I got for $10 cheaper due to special circumstances. Here is the short version of the special circumstances, I pre-ordered it at Best Buy three months ago, and when I picked it up, they promise to give you the item within one minute the second they go to pick up the item in their warehouse, well it took them about 3 minutes to get the copy to me, and therefore they gave me a $10 discount. I felt lucky. I will give you more a review tomorrow or the next day when I actually can view the quality of the presentation and check out more of the special features.

2 comments:

Neal said...

We just picked-up Wall-E on Blu-Ray. It came on two discs...I can't wait to see all the extra features!!!!! Macy wasn't able to watch the movie in the theater, because Garrett couldn't sit still. This will be the first time she gets to watch it ; )

yvonne said...

Glad you got it--I know you really liked it. Great job on getting such a good price.